"finnish Shopping Centre Massacre"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is horrible! My relatives used to live withing walking distance of that mall. I remember going there, it was really fun, theres nothing in America to compare to it. It is horrible that these kinds of things are happening and are spreading to different countries that are generally very peaceful. My heart goes out to those who have lost someone in events like these.

Super-Ang

PS-Was the shooter even a Fin?

Super-Ang said:
This is horrible! My relatives used to live withing walking distance of that mall. I remember going there, it was really fun, theres nothing in America to compare to it. It is horrible that these kinds of things are happening and are spreading to different countries that are generally very peaceful. My heart goes out to those who have lost someone in events like these.

Super-Ang

PS-Was the shooter even a Fin?

The shooter was found dead after commiting a suicide, the shooter was an immigrant by the name of Ibrahim Shkupollin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the thing that annoys me the most, half of the shooters/killers in these sort of scenarios aren't even from the country. Here is a prime example, immigrant enters Finland, loses his girlfriend, and then goes and shoots up innocent people in the mall.

Super-Ang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back