Finsihed Pepakura!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AoBfrost said:
Looks good to me!
Thanks. It's my first one. Since I'm obviously not gonna finsih the whole suit by Haloween, I've decided to put all my effort into at least finishing the helmet. I start resin tomorrow!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, nice, I can see you used a hot glue gun, I do the same, what sucks in how I went ahead and made an unchanged helm and it was obviously too large, it also didnt come out too symmetrical on the sides, but hey, it was good practice, I now got both biceps, and the left thigh done in pepakura, they are coming out good in my opinion. Idk if I can finish before holloween though, good luck to you doing that.

Looks great for your first time.

When you do start to resin though, and after it's dry, you should be able to sand off most of the hot glue. Don't worry if there are a few splotches here and there. My right bicep rolled around on my carpet with my sheepdog in shedding season, and while it was being resined. There was a lot of fur on it, but it just came right off.

I wish I knew to start with the one that comes in the regular pepakura files instead of the H3 helm.

MasterChiefOwns said:
Tell me what u think!!!!!!!!

The area right of the chin (looking at the second picture) looks too concave (sometimes the paper doesn't want to go the right way.) I'd see what you can do with that before using resin, it could be as simple as reaching into it and pushing out on that part.

Other than that it looks pretty good!

I think it looks pretty good. You used a bit too much glue it looks like but you can either trim that off or sand it after resining. Also, I would say that the right side looks a little concave (looking at the second and third pictures. At any rate, it looks good, keep it up!

attackinglife said:
I think it looks pretty good. You used a bit too much glue it looks like but you can either trim that off or sand it after resining. Also, I would say that the right side looks a little concave (looking at the second and third pictures. At any rate, it looks good, keep it up!
Ya I just noticed that. Ill fix it. Anyway thanks for your comments! I'm starting resin today. Ill post pics soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back