First Build. Modern-day take on the Halo 3 Marine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krios24

Started my first foam armor build a little while ago and I'm very pleased with the results. It's nothing too special or elaborate, but I was aiming for function over looks. So here it is, my personal take on the Marine armor inspired by Halo 3 with a dash of ODST. Enjoy! The helmet is from the Stony Props etsy store, just giving credit where it's due. Although I painted and modified it. Can't wait to do more detailed builds in the future!

IMG_4019.JPG

IMG_4267.JPG

IMG_4268.JPG

IMG_4277.JPG

IMG_4283.JPG

Last edited:
WHOOOOOOOOAAAAA your costume just blew my mind that is best marine costume I have seen in a long time and that assault rifle too (y) superb
although some of it was bought it looks great
although if u bought the assault rifle can u pls tell me where u bought it cause it is awesome

WHOOOOOOOOAAAAA your costume just blew my mind that is best marine costume I have seen in a long time and that assault rifle too (y) superb
although some of it was bought it looks great
although if u bought the assault rifle can u pls tell me where u bought it cause it is awesome
Thanks so much!! I did buy the Assault Rifle but painted and modified it. It's actually a functional airsoft rifle, and I use the armor whenever I go out the play. I don't have a link since I bought it off ebay.

ok cool nice paint job by the way it looks exactly like the one in halo 5 good job cant wait to see more
Oh "glass this" that's funny I just got it

Niiiice.

The quality on the helmet closeup is excellent. You've put a lot of thought into the straps and packs as well.

Excellent build!

Hello again Delta Four O

The last post in this thread was 10 months ago. Posting here pushes down current builds. If you have a question on a dead thread (over 3 months since last post), then please consider private messaging the original poster.

You may also want to check out the sticky threads in the New Recruit section to get an introduction to the forum. Happy building!

Anthony Edwards, be advised, PerniciousDuke just indicated that this thread hasn't been touched in 10 months. Necro posting is frowned upon here as it pushes current build threads down the list. Please be mindful of the dates to which you are replying to or asking questions about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back