First ever build (helmet only for now) - Cavallino NYAH

So cool, just made my account and i'm gonna try making my first helmet out of foam in a few days, might add the cat ears too. I'm hoping it comes out looking nice like yours.

I'm gonna try my best to freehand the ears since i couldn't find a template, or 3dprint them.

Last edited:
So cool, just made my account and i'm gonna try making my first helmet out of foam in a few days, might add the cat ears too. I'm hoping it comes out looking nice like yours.

I'm gonna try my best to freehand the ears since i couldn't find a template, or 3dprint them.
there's free cat ear files on thingyverse Halo Cat Ears Master Chief Helmet by Gerard2567 free handing is scary.

That looks awesome! The cat ears look great and that's a little terrifying...
What application did you use for the 3D modeling in one of the pictures? I can't see it very well.
That's blender with the Spartan pack model from Halo Archive! I am using it as a reference for my masking paint. But I also used it to do the fine adjustment on the cat ears STL files before printing and I send the file off to Microsoft 3D builder to fix any non-manifold and voila!

1000024790.jpg

1000024796.jpg
1000024795.jpg
1000024794.jpg

1000024792.jpg

Update Weathering
Blackwashing went superb. Tho may have gone overboard with silver weathering? Ah well. But hey it now looks like an actual helmet rather than plasticy. Still need to figure out visor but that's hopefully in a few days. Fingers cross I find the tint I need

Also. I can't stop Linus dropping my helmet lol. Chip and dented some corners and I screw up by using acrylic paint to paint over and causing the paint layers to mix and pull off. Good thing you can hide it with silver weathering lol

View attachment 333821
View attachment 333822View attachment 333823View attachment 333824
View attachment 333825
Update Weathering
Blackwashing went superb. Tho may have gone overboard with silver weathering? Ah well. But hey it now looks like an actual helmet rather than plasticy. Still need to figure out visor but that's hopefully in a few days. Fingers cross I find the tint I need

Also. I can't stop Linus dropping my helmet lol. Chip and dented some corners and I screw up by using acrylic paint to paint over and causing the paint layers to mix and pull off. Good thing you can hide it with silver weathering lol
The silver doesn't look too overboard to me, it looks good! Also I have absolutely added silver to areas where I've dropped or chipped my helmet. If anything, it makes them more realistic looking scratch marks.

The silver doesn't look too overboard to me, it looks good! Also I have absolutely added silver to areas where I've dropped or chipped my helmet. If anything, it makes them more realistic looking scratch marks.
Yeah I chip the back because I keep dropping it lol, but good thing I am doing weathering rn so just put silver on, but gotta put clearcoat asap so that I can protect the paint that's for sure

Fit reveal! One of the two fit I am going to base on for my reels and funnis. The femboy catboy fit lol. And yes that is AI David Attenborough voice. It's only fitting to have him narrate this funni

But yes for the moment helmet is as done as it could be. Waiting on my older of different window tint so I can swipe out the current really dark red one (yes it's actually red it's very dark lol) for a gold tint. No luck with orange tint here :(. And also waiting on some water slide papers to add a decal.

But for now. I PRESENT EVERYONE, the buff femboy catboy :3

I got two catboys in me. Also no armour? No problemo. Just get some stylish fit lol

Feeling masculine today. The masculine fit/second fit lol. Or just any tight shirt really. Gymbro style
1000025574.jpg

And one more pic from the other fit
1000025293.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back