Props First Look at the Jasman Energy Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Well Jasman Toys has finally released a pic of their Energy Sword for the line of Laser tag toys. Barbaric Rage tipped off Halo.Bungie.Org, which distributed this link today:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

Big Bad Toy Store is taking pre-orders for the $120 item..

I think that the handle looks good, but the blades are too short, even for the Halo 3 sword. I guess some sacrifices had to be made for designing it for use in laser tag.

Hmm.

JSM10006.jpg

I would rather get one of Sean's Swords, since I know his products are well made, and not some toy made in a factory, but by hand!

Silverzippo93 said:
What's it made of?

Made from metal and plastic materials, the weapons are heavy, full-size replicas that will also function like their console-based counterparts. Vibrations, sounds, lights and recoil offer the most realistic experience possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunnz777 said:
I'm still puzzled as to how you're gonna use an energy sword in a lasertag game. :unsure:
I smell recall...maybe kids will whack each other or maybe you place the red circled box thingy on someones head and shoot it with the energy sword...

yeah its totally inflatable. i imagine it will of course have a sensor that once swiped over the receiving, goes off.

I can see it now...

"CHILDREN TRY TO "SWORD-CAST" AND "SWORD CAST" OFF A CLIFF-BUNGIE SUED!"

Chewdog316 said:
yeah its totally inflatable. i imagine it will of course have a sensor that once swiped over the receiving, goes off.
actually, its all plastic :p. those "inflation stretches" you see are actually notches in the blade, for realism. it sounds like this will shoot a lazer beam, just like the other guns :mad:

spartan -1 Caboose said:
actually, its all plastic :p. those "inflation stretches" you see are actually notches in the blade, for realism. it sounds like this will shoot a lazer beam, just like the other guns :mad:

I am much happier that im getting one of yours!

spartan -1 Caboose said:

I guess that's to simulate the lunge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back