First weekend of making

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungOverSpartan

So i got all my stuff together, and printed out some parts and this is where im at so far

So its goin pretty well, went together nicely, deffently liked the hot glue tech. better then CA or any other glues... couple small details were a pain but just took some time and then went in with a lil push... lol but for my first big piece im happy with it, so we'll see how the next pieces come out and then onto resin....

P1000769.jpg

P1000770.jpg

also got one of the two arms upper arms done, Alot easier then the helm, cant say anything relly about this piece...

P1000778.jpg

P1000779.jpg

And been cuttin out all of the chest and almost ready to start putting that one together ...

more photo's and follow ups when i get some more done... and thx guess for all the great tips how to do this rite the first time... and ofcourse any new ideas on how to do it better plz let me know

All rite thx Guys and Ladies

Attachments

• P1000769.jpg
    P1000769.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 152
  • P1000770.jpg
    P1000770.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 165
  • P1000778.jpg
    P1000778.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 163
  • P1000779.jpg
    P1000779.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 151
The shoulders are HD right? Im starting from shins and up. it took me about 6 hours each shin, and the thigh is taking me a bit longer. Just startin, just like you.

Not these... i have the HD file but this was the ROBOGENESIS.pdo file, not that bad to put together just one small spot gave me trouble which was a small spot that connected the shoulder to back arm piece just how it folds and it gave me a lil trouble... but came out pretty good,, now im sittin here workin on the chest.... (scrating my head were to start.... lol)

lol, ya, the chest and my helmit is going to be the worst. Im hoping to add recon to my chest later, as well as a recon helmit. I am really hoping its done before reach.

Yeah im aiming for Reach, and then hallowean, but the helm went together pretty quick close to 12hrs i would guess but not that bad, advice start with the bottom and back of the helm and work up.. work good for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back