Fml..

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Guardian

I might not be able to get on much in the close future.

To cut a long story short a drunk driver hit our car, and it might not be drivable.

I wasnt there, I was at home. So i cant say too much about home extensive the damage is.

No body got hurt, which is good news, but i might not have access to a computer or internet while my parents get things sorted out.

Im not leaving, and all my current and future projects will still be done (includeing my commisions), i just wont be able to post much.

That really bites! I have a serious problem with people who drink and drive. Its a matter of probability and outcome. Eventually you are going to hurt yourself, someone else or both. Sorry y'all were on the receiving end this time around. Like you said though, nobody got hurt.

And she tried to leave after she hit it.

I hate drinking in the first place.But when you put other people in danger, its just unacceptable.

Ouch... I'm really sorry to hear that. (An old driver just hit the car I drive too... no major damage though). Thank God nobody was hurt though. Drinking is a horrible thing to start out with; however, drinking and driving is just toying with danger. I wish you and your family the best of luck in this matter. I hope it all becomes cleared up soon. (I guess we won't see too much of GIR... :( )

Take Care

Oaky, Good news.

Her insurance took care of it, so we get to keep our interewebz. WOO!!

But they gave ups about $1800 to replace a car fit for 6 people. >:/

We got a minivan that needs a little work, and smells ALOT like cigarettes (which is bad for a family with 4 asthmatics In case you didn't know, :p), but we should be okay.

I'm glad you and everyone else are okay.

Sadly, one of my friends wasn't so lucky. He was killed in a car crash about 2 days ago.

Stupid drunk drivers piss me the hell off!

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
I'm glad you and everyone else are okay.

Sadly, one of my friends wasn't so lucky. He was killed in a car crash about 2 days ago.

Stupid drunk drivers piss me the hell off!

-Pony

God, dude.

Im sorry for your loss.

Let me know if there is any way i can help.

Last edited by a moderator:
God, dude.

Im sorry for your loss.

Let me know if there is any way i can help.

Thank you and it's ok.

Sure it may be sad to see him leave, but he is off to a better place now in which no irresponsible bastards can't do anymore harm to him.

-Pony

another quick fact: you are more likley to get in a carcrash in a parking lot than in an intersection

that sucks, at least it wasn't a hit-and-run.

Timothy Rodowicz here, for some reason i can't access my account.

that's awesome everything worked out. we got things settled on our end, so it looks like you and i are back in business

ACDCrockr209 said:
Thank you and it's ok.

Sure it may be sad to see him leave, but he is off to a better place now in which no irresponsible bastards can't do anymore harm to him.

-Pony

Ooh-ra brother.

(not a marine, but hope to be once i turn 18.)

SPCRodowicz said:
Timothy Rodowicz here, for some reason i can't access my account.

that's awesome everything worked out. we got things settled on our end, so it looks like you and i are back in business

Good to hear that.

We're fighting the Springfield curse. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back