Foam Infinite Armor

Runkrod

Hey gang, As a follow up to a previous post, I'm making this build thread in order to keep any files I edit in an easier to find format. Quick recap, I have 3D models built by MoeSizzlac, Satchmo III, and xtreemenoob. Those original files are here:

Helmet - Satchmo III did a helmet: Halo infinite helmet E318 (Satchmo III, PerniciousDuke) 2019-02-15.pdo

Torso, xtreemenoob made one here - Infinite Chest low poly

The rest - here. MarineSniper got the ball started on this. https://www.405th.com/forums/attachments/moesizzlac-halo-infinite-pepakura-masterchief-zip.293899/

I have been working on learning blender and pepakura designer a bit more, so I've been able to make some edits and do the unfolding for use in a Foam build. This is slow going but I'll keep this thread updated as I edit new files.
So for I've been working on the bicep/shoulder armor. I did a speed build on the shoulder plate (made it a bit too small), but it let me see what folds and parts I needed to keep and what were superfluous or just didn't work. I have since modified the back plate a little, mainly to give it more surface area from which we'll need for whatever attachment mechanism is used to connect it to the bicep or undersuit. I haven't built the arm section yet, but did edit the files based on best guess. After I build over the next day or so, I'll update the file if needed. So here is the almost ready for prime-time, arm/shoulder armor file.

Attachments

• MoeSizzlac - Halo Infinite - Masterchief - Shoulder and Bicep - Low Poly (Print twice) Runkle ...pdo
    480.7 KB · Views: 161

Runkrod

Ok, one bicep/shoulder is done. I'm still not 100% happy with some folds/cuts. And there are still some needless parts and honestly I see some deltas between this model and the screen captures from the infinite trailer, so I have done some free-handing in my actual piece that is not reflected in the file. Probably not a good first-time build choice. So here is my final version of the bicep/shoulder. I'm going to move onto forearm next.

Attachments

• MoeSizzlac - Halo Infinite - Masterchief - Shoulder and Bicep - Low Poly (Print twice) Runkle ...pdo
    480.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 20200814_153235.jpg
    20200814_153235.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 164
  • 20200814_153243.jpg
    20200814_153243.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 168

Spartan2J117

Hey gang, As a follow up to a previous post, I'm making this build thread in order to keep any files I edit in an easier to find format. Quick recap, I have 3D models built by MoeSizzlac, Satchmo III, and xtreemenoob. Those original files are here:

Helmet - Satchmo III did a helmet: Halo infinite helmet E318 (Satchmo III, PerniciousDuke) 2019-02-15.pdo

Torso, xtreemenoob made one here - Infinite Chest low poly

The rest - here. MarineSniper got the ball started on this. https://www.405th.com/forums/attachments/moesizzlac-halo-infinite-pepakura-masterchief-zip.293899/

I have been working on learning blender and pepakura designer a bit more, so I've been able to make some edits and do the unfolding for use in a Foam build. This is slow going but I'll keep this thread updated as I edit new files.
So for I've been working on the bicep/shoulder armor. I did a speed build on the shoulder plate (made it a bit too small), but it let me see what folds and parts I needed to keep and what were superfluous or just didn't work. I have since modified the back plate a little, mainly to give it more surface area from which we'll need for whatever attachment mechanism is used to connect it to the bicep or undersuit. I haven't built the arm section yet, but did edit the files based on best guess. After I build over the next day or so, I'll update the file if needed. So here is the almost ready for prime-time, arm/shoulder armor file.
Could the files be uploaded in a flat template format?

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.