foam templates for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to add my own thank you for modifying these templates for foam! I will be starting my foam MKVI set soon, so this is HIGHLY appreciated!

You could try my edit of Hugh's excellent ODST helmet:

http://nuclearfuzzgrunge.com/pdo/hugh_odst_foam_edit.pdo

There are some pictures of it completed in my old ODST foam build thread if you look it up under my started threads.

Thanks man that helps a lot!

Just one thing though, you should get rid of about 50 percent of the pieces in the file. Since it's foam, you can just mirror the big side pieces for the helmet. So instead of printing both sides of the jaw line or side of the helmet, you can just take the one cut out and flip it over to create the other side.

Just one thing though, you should get rid of about 50 percent of the pieces in the file. Since it's foam, you can just mirror the big side pieces for the helmet. So instead of printing both sides of the jaw line or side of the helmet, you can just take the one cut out and flip it over to create the other side.

The file was setup for a CraftRobo so the number of pieces really didn't matter to me. :) The way I cut out foam makes it incompatible with flipping because I use double sided tape and tape the template to the foam, then cut it out. I did this with all the pieces at once and then removed the templates as I assembled the helmet.

hey could you make a Halo reach JFO foam model for me? if you could that would be great thanks.

Thank you for all the Foam conversion from all the detailed pep designs by the respective artists. Could you please do a Halo 4 Master Chief Helmet?! I Am still looking for a simplified foam pep file for the same.

Hey just a shot in the dark but do you by chance have the Daedric armor files that are foam friendly? If not I can send the links. :D I have already made one set from the pep but I hate the blocky look and want the next set made from foam! Thanks so much in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back