Foam_craft Templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom31O

Hey guys,

I have been looking around on the site but haven't been able to find what I am looking for.
Could anyone link me or possibly send me some Foam_template files as I am currently trying to make an EOD spartan mk 6 Body but I also need the mark 6 Arms and legs + shoes. I can only find pepakura files at the moment so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Cheers guys

Adding on to asgardianhammer make sure to account for foam thickness if you build from a paper pep file. You won't need all the parts

Once I'm home I can send pictures, but if you have two peices next to each other with a small hieght difference the foam thickness can fill it

i've been doing homework looking into some work on my stuff. To be honest foam thickness is keep next to the templates. So I heard many people are using 5 to 8mm foam for everything but the chest piece, and use 10mm for the chest piece only.

Now in template you can use pepakura but you namely want to use the larger areas and sand, build, cut, and mill out details. It is indeed a hard thing to understand to convert but once you do. You can't stop or be stopped. feel free to message me if you want more help.

Using the 3d model on the left side. you namely want to find the large important areas not the small one used for extra detail. Also shut the tabs off because you'r not gunna need those. plus small raised areas you can use other foam thicknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back