Folds help?????Info ASAP!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derson59

I am doing the chest piece and I got the file from robogenisis. My question is the there are two of the same types of folds,one looks like the normal mountain folds but I believe they are the valley folds and the mountain folds are smaller dashes. Does this sound right to anyone? I will post the photo here
http://s1237.photobucket.com/user/Derson59/media/20140307_202328.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
here is the link the one on the right should be the valley fold,right?

It could have been a font change that caused the dashes to become different... but to be safe... look at your pep file on the 3d view and find out that way

I got tired of trying to tell dot from dashes etc.. Now I change Mountain folds to red (I think volcano/rising up), and Valley folds to green (thinking green lush valley). This way is easier for me to remember and see it in very crowded areas. I made up a quick set of instructions if this interests you.
Change_Pepakura_Fold_Line_Colors_zpsd109d9e0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you guys for that info. I believe that the smaller lines are for the mountain folds and the larger ones are for the valley folds. This is on my chest piece that I am doing. I didn't realize that you could change the colors for the folds, great advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back