for those who ever fund money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermike19

Jr Member
at school im involved in outdoor club and we need to raise money to go on a skii trip in mid february... average cost per person is 450ish. the area i live in is winter time so its gonna be cold, no snow or ice yet, but does anyone have any ideas, like selling candy or any other unique ways that i can suggest to make money at school?

Mmmm.... chocolate hugs...

go sell high fives for 25 cents at the mall or something. youll make like 50 bucks

Interesting idea. You could always sell yourselves as cheap labour to older people. And people who are renovating, they almost always need help.

Ye olde carwash.

Kids with gravel-y sponges and cheap dish soap make surprising amounts of money.

Thousands of years ago when I was in high school, they made us sell Riversweet Citrus to pay for our trips. Nothing says love like a grapefruit. V_V

Heres what I used to do for money when I was 10-11 years old, around the fall/winter I could get packs of greeting cards from last year and have like 50 christmas cards, I'd buy bags of hershy kisses and bag 3 of them, with 3 greeting cards, sell them for a dollar, I made 20 dollars a month doing this 1-2 days a week.

20 dollars ment alot back then to me, now I have a real job, a paycheck of 300 dollars seems low.

Vexona said:
Ye olde carwash.

Kids with gravel-y sponges and cheap dish soap make surprising amounts of money.

Thousands of years ago when I was in high school, they made us sell Riversweet Citrus to pay for our trips. Nothing says love like a grapefruit. V_V

Get bikini girls to stand and hold signs for car wash

Car wash is clever/

edit: rofl in the winter, standing in a bikini....freeze to death :/

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha thanks for all the ideas guys, i appreciate it, i might do a little hard labor and just help people around the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back