Foward unto dawn ODST's

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mcipxmiLVW1r3279yo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcipxmiLVW1r3279yo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcipxmiLVW1r3279yo3_500.jpg

Alrght hereis the school insig, the ODST and Lansky's brother's tattoo outline version

Thanks man, that's great. I am still working on the UNSC logo. I may send it over to you and have you take a look and see what you think.

tumblr_mco51rqdED1r3279yo1_500.jpg

alright after many trial and errors i got the New (post covenant war) UNSC logo pathed and cut

thanks now i'll i have to do is print it on the back of thirty shrits to sell at gamestop, i might let you have 5% of the income if you want.

thanks for the offer but i'm good man, just giving a hand to the community.

speaking of, so i never check my twitter but i did today and Stewart Hendler (the director of forward unto dawn) saw i was trying to get the Lasky tattoo right and sent me a clear hi res image of the tattoo so i was able to make this right away.

tumblr_mcpx3lQLZY1r3279yo1_500.jpg

that's official people...

and here is the EPS file

Lasky's ODST Tattoo

thanks for the offer but i'm good man, just giving a hand to the community.

speaking of, so i never check my twitter but i did today and Stewart Hendler (the director of forward unto dawn) saw i was trying to get the Lasky tattoo right and sent me a clear hi res image of the tattoo so i was able to make this right away.

tumblr_mcpx3lQLZY1r3279yo1_500.jpg

that's official people...

and here is the EPS file

Lasky's ODST Tattoo

nice. it looks amazing. i might throw one of these on my ODST

i had no problem converting the first files you sent me, the ones in your file share now for some reason are unrecognizable in anything i use. its just lists them as a basic file, not esp or anything. so i am unable to even convert them at this point. and i went ahead and test cut my unsc logo, no where near ready. guess i need to do some more research on how to plot these lines out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back