Free 3D Model Index

Updating for the HAZMAT Core armor from Halo Infinite: Halo Infinite HAZMAT Core Suit by moesizzlac - Thingiverse

You guys have done so much for the community and I hate to ask for something, but does anyone have a printable Hazmat core? No problem if not but it would be greatly appreciated.

Untitled01.jpg

Untitled03.jpg
Untitled02.jpg

I know it's a long shot since there's already so many Mark IV files out there, but are there any chances on the Halo infinite specific Mark IV files?

I know it's a long shot since there's already so many Mark IV files out there, but are there any chances on the Halo infinite specific Mark IV files?
Hi there! Unfortunately that'd be a no; since the Mark IV kit just came out no one has made the files for it just yet. If you give it probably a month or two, we likely will start seeing Infinite Mark IV files coming out of the woodwork. Patience is key with new stuff my friend, I know it likely wasn't what you wanted to hear, but that's the unfortunate reality! Hope this helps!

Hi there! Unfortunately that'd be a no; since the Mark IV kit just came out no one has made the files for it just yet. If you give it probably a month or two, we likely will start seeing Infinite Mark IV files coming out of the woodwork. Patience is key with new stuff my friend, I know it likely wasn't what you wanted to hear, but that's the unfortunate reality! Hope this helps!
Oh, sorry. Still not sure how it all works

Updating for Halo Infinite Stalker Rifle. May I never need to touch this guy again.

Untitled01.png
Untitled02.png
Untitled03.png

Updating for Halo Infinite Stalker Rifle. May I never need to touch this guy again.

View attachment 342296View attachment 342297View attachment 342298
Beautiful work as always Moe.

Oh, sorry. Still not sure how it all works
You're all good, no need to apologize for asking questions! Just to expand on what Sigma said, it can take a while because 3d modeling can be a long process and relatively not many people do it. The few people who do 3d model tend to do it for fun/independant work in between school/regular work, which also adds to the time for new models to be made.

But with how popular Mark IV is, it is likely that the infinite version will be made by someone. I haven't looked too closely at the armor in game compared to existing files, but if the base armor for the Mark IV core is the same as existing files, you could use existing files and see if new files come out for the new attachments/helmets added to Infinite.

Also if there's any specific 3d model you want made, you can always put a request in this thread and someone might voluntarily make it!

View attachment 342296View attachment 342297View attachment 342298
Great work Moe! I'm using your files for my Reach CQC build, though scaling them is proving to be... fun? I'm 6'2" and around 165 pounds, but I'm working through it. Thanks for your contributions to the community!

Sorry to bother anyone, but is there a chance we could get printable CQC shoulders for the Reach Mk. V? I know there's some .obj files on the site, but I have no idea what the correct scaling is, and the size when imported into a 3D modeling software was about 12 millimeters long.

Last edited:
Sorry to bother anyone, but is there a chance we could get printable CQC shoulders for the Reach Mk. V ? I know there's some .obj files on the site, but I have no idea what the correct scaling is, and the size when imported into a 3D modeling software was about 12 millimeters long.
Typically when software exports a model and it's not the correct scale, it's off by some factor of 10 (like 10, 100, 1000 times bigger or smaller). But ideally you'd be scaling armour to fit yourself anyway so the default scale isn't a huge deal.

Don`t know why nobody bothered to link to the amazing Models of CarterBuilder12
So i hope he doesn`t mind if i do. Thanks again for the outstandig work! I can`t stress enough how thankful i am...
Feel free to also visit the threads i linked, just don`t necropost if not neccessary. Post Pictures of builds in a seperate one (or here).
And also - Can someone stick this Index thread maybe? So it can be updated regularly...

Armor

Halo 4&5 Master Chief complete armor.rar
Furhter Info in this thread of awesomeness right here
Halo 4/5 master chief armor high poly 3d printeble for you!

Helmets

Master Chief helmet final .rar
Hunter Helmet final.rar
Argus Helmet.3ds
Original Bucket Thread:
Carterbuilder12's 3d printble helmets ;)

Weapons

Halo 4 & 5 combat knife.zip
From here:
Carterbuilder12's weapon models for 3d printing
Halo 4 Battle Rifle:
Halo 4 BR.rar
Big thank you to CarterBuilder12 and everyone who posts to this thread. Been working on this on and off over the past few months and wanted to share.
Cut it into 4 sections, added holes for a dowel rod, came out better than I'd hoped.

Attachments

• IMG_2070.JPG
    IMG_2070.JPG
    11.2 MB · Views: 11
Does anyone know where I could find the Halo ODST helmet accessories?

Sorry to bother anyone, but is there a chance we could get printable CQC shoulders for the Reach Mk. V? I know there's some .obj files on the site, but I have no idea what the correct scaling is, and the size when imported into a 3D modeling software was about 12 millimeters long.
Here's the Halo Reach CQC Shoulder scaled to the smaller size one. Print it at about 130% for the larger sized one. I'll let you figure out which way is up ;)

1710516107114.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back