Free Armor Painting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hi peeps,

I figure I would do something for the community of the 405th for those who have trouble painting thier gear, I have been doing painting on costume parts for about 5 years now mainly it's just been with Star Wars things and I only painted on MC for a guy but that was when I did'nt have my camera. But anyway on to the topic of this post. With my painting expertise and my shelves of paint I have what I am going to do for 1 month is paint anyones armor they need painted any color they want, with any kind of design they want that includes camo and desert camo colors too ,I can also do striping and lettering if you wish,but not chamelon painting under any circumstances. Sorry but I hate that color unless they have a red and black, all of my paint is the House Of Color brand. If there is anyone who wishes to have thier armor painted you can contact me thorugh a PM and we can go through the specifics, designs and colors.

Here a couple of pics of a set of star wars armor I did for a person, sorry on not posting more pictures but I will do more when I access a faster computer tomarrow. When I got the guys armor everything was either still white or primed like the helmet was primed before it went for a black paint job.

Yes Xavier it is still open and I think I posted it in my first post, any doubts on if something is still open just check the first post date. When you send the e-mail to me at cylonproject2000@yahoo.com or if you PM me on here try and send a photo of the helmet how it looks now, what color you want and/or if you want some kind of design airbrushed on it.

How long are you planning on keeping this deal on the air? because my armer might not be ready to be painted until next summer, and you seem like a really good painter that knows what hes doing.

Well ninja this is something that I will do for the 405th members for 1 month if they have thier armor done and it just needs painted. I was planning on this being a once a month deal each year that I would only do it for one month then if I decided to I would continue to do the same thing next year and the year after. I have two figurines that I hand painted here as well the civil war soldier was already painted but I took the paint off because it was peeling away and repainted it my way and both the figure were

poly-resin I still need to do a little on the archangel though before I painted it it had a blackish-green polystone color to it which did'nt look good as a before but better painted afterwards. And they were both painted without a pattern or design to go on.

[attachment=10899:angel.jpg]

[attachment=10898:civil.jpg]

Just so that the members here know the amount of time I will be doing this for well I started the post on 7/28 I belive and it will end this for this year on 8/28. Sorry for the double post but I did'nt want to risk messing up one of the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back