Free copy of halo:reach on 9/13/10 no joke plz read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, been here at the 405th for a while and watched all the amazing armor you guys have out together. Im very impressed and jealous at the same time..lol...jealous cuz unfortunetly I havent had the time or patience to put together my own armor from reach.Well... let's get to the free stuff shall we.. Im a store manager from a Gamestop in a suburb of Dallas,Tx and I will be hosting a midnight launch for Reach. In my past midnights I have done such things for my customers and any of those in attendance things like tournaments and cars shows/model meet and greet with some of the hottest ladies here in Dallas.Well, now I need ya'lls help. I am looking for a lucky spartan whom like to receive a free copy of Halo:Reach just for appearing at the midnight launch, for about 3 hours to meet and greet people and to awe and gaze at your kick ass work that you put into, making that armor. I am totally legit, look for me on facebook, my email there is djatomic316@yahoo.com. Dont email me there cuz I hardly check that email, look for me on facebook. My name is Ivan J. Again, I' the real deal gentleman, and hope to hear from one of you lucky one's pretty soon.

-WAKE ME, WHEN YOU NEED ME!
MASTER CHIEF
SPARTAN 117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back