free unfolds! (please send me a 3d model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
only unfolding for armoursmith, because I just found out you can't exort pdo models that are unfolded from armoursmith after I bought it

but any way here is the halo two arby unfolded for foam

only unfolding for armoursmith, because I just found out you can't exort pdo models that are unfolded from armoursmith after I bought it

but any way here is the halo two arby unfolded for foam
hhmm thas weird for some reason it won't let me upload it?

I am not currently working on a Spartan and have no unfold requests, but if there's something thats not unfolded in the armory it is always a big help to unfold it if you have the time/desire. Someone, at some point will be grateful that you did, and if you do it now while there's "no" demand then when people do want it they won't have to wait!

Our armory assets are created, unfolded and generously made available to the community for free by our members and any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Especially when it comes to unfolding which a lot of people struggle with.

I am not currently working on a Spartan and have no unfold requests, but if there's something thats not unfolded in the armory it is always a big help to unfold it if you have the time/desire. Someone, at some point will be grateful that you did, and if you do it now while there's "no" demand then when people do want it they won't have to wait!

Our armory assets are created, unfolded and generously made available to the community for free by our members and any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Especially when it comes to unfolding which a lot of people struggle with.
Check This Out GIF

Through the powers of teamwork we build, revise and iterate!

thats a yes than! yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back