Freemason

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am. Master and 32nd Degree Scottish Rite.

2 be 1 ask 1, but an open forum is not the place to do so. If a member identifies themselves as such, seek information via private messages.

Das Brutus said:
I am. Master and 32nd Degree Scottish Rite.

2 be 1 ask 1, but an open forum is not the place to do so. If a member identifies themselves as such, seek information via private messages.

well helo brother brutus [hand shake hidden from PRY'n eyes ] im 3rd and ROT [york] ..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have watch a TV program and start to get intrest in Freemason. Looks like they have many secrets. I also want to know how I can join. And what I got if I join? Will they like other poeple say brain wash?

ForRuneScape said:
I have watch a TV program and start to get intrest in Freemason. Looks like they have many secrets. I also want to know how I can join. And what I got if I join? Will they like other poeple say brain wash?

Don't believe everything you hear on TV hahaha Freemasons won't brainwash you

wasp 1 said:
well helo brother brutus [hand shake hidden from PRY'n eyes ] im 3rd and ROT [york] ..

Met on the ...

Okay. Here it is... we run the world, the banks, have planned every high level assissination of political figures, and the world is a puppet to our whims. And if you believe that, the short bus is out front waiting to take you to day care.

The truth? We are a brotherhood "trying to make good men better". We are not political. We are not a church. We are not all influential, though some of our brothers are. Me? Not at all.

4 bodies make up the U.S. FreeMasons:

1) The Blue Lodge (every Mason must be)

2) The York Rite (The Knights Templar being the final degree)

3) The Scottish Rite (no affiliation with the country or blood line... Highest Degree is 33rd)

4) Shriners

Many folks stop with the Blue Lodge, many chose to go Scottish or York... there is no obligation to do one or the other, however to be a Shrine you must be either York or Scottish).

There is AF&AM (Ancient Free and Accepted Mason), F&AM (Free and Accepted Mason), and Prince Hall (which is a clandestine body... look it up)

I could go into more detail, or you could just follow this LINK.

bl27.gif

Are the Shriners the dudes with the silly little hats that have a dangling string-thingy? There's a group called the Shriners in my town, and every year during the parade, they drive go karts.

Are you a travelling man? I'm not a mason, but I have a huge respect for them. I have known several and have seen the things they do. They are a positive influence in the community and seek to help one another. Any group that is looking out for those around them has my support. So for my "scottish" friend, I think y'all do a great job. The history of the mason's is pretty interesting, I studied them for a while when I lived in Virginia. And don't believe everything you see on tv or read on the internet. Go to a library and find the old out of print stuff, that is the best.

I've read and researched a heckuva lot about the Freemasons and Illuminati too, and frankly I'm more inclined to believe Brutus's account of the masons over the sensationalist TV programs on the subject that are just trying to evoke fear in their audience. People are people.. it's a club, not a cult. Dan Brown just destroyed the credibility of any masonic conspiracy theories out there for me by turning all the secret societies into cliche silent movie villains.

villain.jpg

Look out, the freemasons are about to tie Penelope Pureheart to the railroad tracks!

And besides I've personally met far too many freemasons who are good, hardworking family people with a better sense of morality and values than I've ever known for me to ever be able to believe the world domination story.

Anyhow, whenever the subject comes up I can't resist: (sing along everybody!)

Who controls the British Crown?

Who keeps the metric system down?

We do, we do.

Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?

Who keeps the Martians under wraps?

We do, we do.

Who holds back the electric car?

Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?

We do, we do.

Who robs cave fish of their sight?

Who rigs every Oscar night?

We do, we do!

Stonecutters.jpg

Yeah...My grandfather was a freemason and a Templar, and about the shadiest and most secretive thing he ever did was to sneak off to a bowling alley without his wife knowing. TV takes a community make for good and blows little rumors and gossip way out of proportion.

Even the History channel is split on the Masons. Some shows say that everything about them is untrue, and some say the rumors are true. Its kind of weird.

as of my knowledge you must be a descendant of a mason to become one your self, aka i want to be a mason since my great granddaddy was

rvb18 said:
as of my knowledge you must be a descendant of a mason to become one your self, aka i want to be a mason since my great granddaddy was

That is NOT true [ was YEARS ago}; EZ answer if your interested that much , find your local lodge or find someone to sponser you ! p.s. we do run the world !!! LOL J/K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back