Frustrations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draiss

I was really getting into pepping my helm and even though it printed with this weird stripe pattern, I got it together. Then, I hit a road block. Stuff stopped printing out right. Either I couldn't see the numbers because for whatever reason the font is set to white for the edge numbers and I can't change it or it prints WAY too light or with the insane stripe patter which isn't the same for any two pieces. Its getting frustrating and demotivating. I have lost almost two weeks worth of pepping because I can't figure this problem of getting the font fixed so I can print in black and white and noone seems to have an answer for me. Ithica is trying to figure it out, but is deployed and I told him not to stress about it because he has more important things to worry about. Has anyone else ran into this problem or is it just me? I've tried restoring to defaults, and it didn't help. Thinking about dumping the program and re-downloading it.

Brand new ink, so I know it isn't that. Just uninstalled the designer and re-installed it and still having the same problem. Just isn't making since to me why it is doing this. What a pain, lol.

Draiss;bt1952 said:
Brand new ink, so I know it isn't that. Just uninstalled the designer and re-installed it and still having the same problem. Just isn't making since to me why it is doing this. What a pain, lol.
have you got a dodgey printer
p.s. try printing something else if that don't work

I tried just using the viewer and it produced the same results. Looks like I'm just going to have to suck it up and press on. Just makes it so hard when you can't see the numbers.., lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back