Fundraiser to help save a friend

Discussion in 'Non-Halo Costumes and Props' started by Spartan55, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Schankerz

Schankerz

Wow man...I'm so sorry too hear that, many prayers to the family's of the friends you've lost.

You can use any of these pics here:
    IMG_2756.JPG IMG_2855.JPG IMG_3551.jpg IMG_3559.JPG

Dirtdives and TurboCharizard like this.
  2. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Spartan55, I'm so sorry for your loss. Baruch dayan ha'emet.....Blessed is the True Judge.....We may not understand why but we accept the truth that God has his reasons for all that happens. The Good and the Bad. They may be physically gone but will remain forever etched upon our hearts and minds. So in a way, a little bit of them lives on in us.

If you need more pics just let me know.....I think this was the best one of the day for me.
    pic18.jpg

Schankerz likes this.
  3. Spartan55

Spartan55

Thanks everyone again. I can't thk you all enough I almost have enough pictures. Once I get the design done I will need help printing and disrupting them. I would love to do it myself but I recently found out shipping anything from Western Australia to overseas cost as a lot don't know why but it does.

Dirtdives likes this.
  4. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Do you think it's possible because............you are so frelling far away from the rest of the world? It would take 1 full day, 23.5 hours, w/ a non-stop flight from where I am to get to Australia.....That is a long time my friend........a very long time indeed.

5. Sandbagger

Sandbagger Well-Known Member

PjCsE8d.jpg
    mGDnUHR.jpg
    GKl6RMj.jpg

Quite welcome to use these for your calendar mate. Every cent your calendar raises for this cause is money well spent.

6. Spartan55

Spartan55

I mean by printing them from were you are I wouldn't expect someone to fly to Australia