Gears of war build help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikanizer23

i need help gathering pepakura files (pdo) i have the helmets i need but i dont have
. boltok pistol
.chest piece (gears of war 3 style)
.claytons shin guards
.vambraces

once i have these i'll post a build of my armour for everyone else

Welcome to the 405th! I see you've been a member for a while, but this is your first post.

Try here.
And here.
That should be most of the files you're looking for.

Not gonna lie man, that was about 30 seconds worth of work. The search function here is an awesome tool. Learn to love it. And when all else fails, Google is a god among search engines. Not trying to be mean or rude, but look around a bit and use the tools you have available before you post questions like this.

Have fun with your build though, we'd all love to see it as it comes along!

Rex out.

The Helmet

i need help gathering pepakura files (pdo) i have the helmets i need but i dont have
. boltok pistol
.chest piece (gears of war 3 style)
.claytons shin guards
.vambraces

once i have these i'll post a build of my armour for everyone else

may i have a copy of the pep files you have for the helmet?

Yes yes yes

Welcome to the 405th! I see you've been a member for a while, but this is your first post.

Try here.
And here.
That should be most of the files you're looking for.

Not gonna lie man, that was about 30 seconds worth of work. The search function here is an awesome tool. Learn to love it. And when all else fails, Google is a god among search engines. Not trying to be mean or rude, but look around a bit and use the tools you have available before you post questions like this.

Have fun with your build though, we'd all love to see it as it comes along!

Rex out.

OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH..IM NEW HERE AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR...THANK YOU SO MUCH...YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG IVE SEARCHED ALL KINDS OF FILE PLACES...AND viruses and crap and bs later its here...thank you so much

Another link....

http://a1td.zxq.net/X8/System.Download/default.php

i found finding reference pics off google (including hd pics of the neca toys) will give you a good idea. with the character (or own) gear you wanna choose ive found to create parts with other found objects rather than to pep everything. Foam building is emerging as a success. I've also used, leather and recyclables that have been a great alternative.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back