Gentle Giant 12" Master Chief Action Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Adam,

Tried to PM you earlier about an your AR...your box is full...

Oh, also- I blew up the pic and the tag at the bottom says "Winter '08"

i found a place that sells all the halo action figures pretty much ever. toywiz. you can preorder all the new halo 3 action figures there for cheap. im going to order master chief and the brute chieftan. ill probably vacuum form tehm jus to have molds of them lol.

At this point I'll buy anything thats competently sculpted as a reference for my upcoming Halo 3 armor.

Gentle Giant is very VERY reliable.. they are pioneers of 3-D imaging for toys and statues...

Thanks Barbaric Rage!...again!

Sean Bradley said:
At this point I'll buy anything thats competently sculpted as a reference for my upcoming Halo 3 armor.

Gentle Giant is very VERY reliable.. they are pioneers of 3-D imaging for toys and statues...

Thanks Barbaric Rage!...again!

No problem, Sean. I am forever trolling the bowels of the web looking for a nugget of Halo related goodness. I really dig this forum and I think guys like you and Adam have done a great job creating, moderating, and keeping it cleaned up thus far. I don't mind being a "noob" for a while :) Gotta earn my stripes!

Last edited by a moderator:
That would probably be one of the best reference tools ever. Man, if he was a real person... now i see why his armor proportions are so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back