Geolocation Map for Members (With New Map Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have accidentally changed the name of the map somehow, but i cant remember because i added myself months ago.

Is there nobody else from Alaska? I feel so lonely....

don't worry about to much, I've been alone for some time and now people are just starting to pop up so give it some time.

Ooh, great idea! I've added myself to the nice map as well. Hopefully correctly :)

Kind of awe inspiring to see so many Spartans all over this globe.

And....

I am on it!

None of you in my region; but when you ever visit the Oktoberfest and you don´t know where to sleep, I am your man!!!

And....

I am on it!

None of you in my region; but when you ever visit the Oktoberfest and you don´t know where to sleep, I am your man!!!

hey, you changed the name of the whole map to your name :p

Added mine! Also changed the name of the map back to '405th members'

Just added myself... for some reason it would not add me when I follow the directions, but it added a "unknown user" REALLY close to my address... so I just moved that pin to my location and renamed it to me :)

I also changed the name of the map back to 405th members (was "pu")

I'm on there now.

It's a shame that the map gets split up for the # of pages it has in the list of everyone. It'd be nice to see them all on 1 page.

There is now also an on-site Member Map that you can add yourself to. When you click the link it will ask for permission for 405th.com to use your location information, but don't worry too much about any "invasion of privacy" because honestly, most of us wound up off the coast of Africa. On that note, once you've given the site permission, you'll have to track down your pin and manually drag it where you want it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back