Get free stuff for playing games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I found an autobot for Chicktionary. I'd say it's legal. It searches for every possible word combination, so Microsoft would actually get MORE money, cuz of all the searches. Got me quite a few points, too. :mrgreen:

Well being the nice person I am, I devoted most of yesterday and early this morning (4-5am) to getting My Older Sister a Zune. Her purse was recently stolen which had her cell, creative zen, and wallet. Hoping this will make her feel better.

zuneue8.jpg

My Motto is always "No Pix, No Pruf" so there it is. Can anyone guess where the 20k went? ;-)

My List:
1x Vista Ultimate (For Older Brother)
3x Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers (Brother and Cousin)
2x Wireless Mic's (One for Me one for Older Brother)
1x Zune (For Older Sister)

To Get:
2x Webcam (One for Me one for Older Brother)
2x Xbox 360 Controllers (Me)
1x Vista Ultimate (For Me)
1x Xbox 360? (Me to sell and buy the Halo 3 Editon when its out)

I have 4 addresses I am shipping too also. This isn't all going to one... lol

Thanks.

-Doom

I'm aiming for either the 360 for myself or the Zune for my girlfriend. I guess it depends on how much I decide I love her the day I redeem my points. Problem is that I'm only at 5250 and Flexicon is getting really boring.

A question to those who have redeemed their tickets: did you have to pay shipping charges?

Sorry to break it to you but You can't get the 360 yet :eek:. You have to wait till microsoft to update the puzzles so you will want to get as much points as possible and fast. Microsoft is due to update the puzzles soon.

These are the Max ammount of points you can get per account right now...
Total - 22,338
Chicktionary - 1,000
Clink - 2,890
CrossWire - 1,960
Dingbats - 987
Elvis = Lives - 1,176
Flexicon - 9,525
Red Carpet Reveal - 530
Seekadoo - 4,270

So rack up points to atleast 20k and store the account away until microsoft opens more puzzles for the 360.

All shipping is free... Supposdly it takes 6-8 weeks to ship but I guess its just a filler date.

Have Fun!

-Doom

Aw crap. Flexicon may be getting boring but aside from Clink I really hate all the other ones. Oh well. Hopefully they come up with some new good ones. And hey, maybe I'll just end up buying a 360 on my own before I get anywhere close to the amount of tickets I need.

so ive played like 3 games today, and each game i beat but they dont award me any points? any clue whats going on?

what you do is say you want one ame completed hit solve. it will click all the letters. then start entering words. then it will say 100% completed.
repeat.....

They've got a couple of new prizes on there now: Vista Home Premium Edition and Office 2007.

And I get an error message when I try to use that bot ("A File is either Missing or Invalid") but I've done everything up to this point without cheating so I can keep going if I need to.

mine just keeps clicking letters one at a time not making any words and the only way to turn it off is if i shut down i need help with the bot!

Well, I worked today to try to get an account up in the 21-22k's so that I could store it away to wait for the 360's to become available. Around 8pm I was around 10k or so when I found out on the site it said it was going down for maintenance at 1am PST so I stayed up till 4 with 2 computers running 2 games each, so a total of 4 games running and I managed to make it up to about 21k when the servers went down.

Perfect.

Right before they went down I used my 16k account to order a bunch of stuff just incase...

My new list:
1x Vista Ultimate (For Older Brother)
5x Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers (Brother and Cousin)
2x Wireless Mic's (One for Me one for Older Brother)
1x Zune (For Older Sister)
2x Webcam (One for Me one for Older Brother)
1x Zune Leather Case

To Get:
1x Xbox 360? (Me to sell and buy the Halo 3 Edition when its out)

I still had about 2200 points left on the account. I will see what I will do with that later.

Still got my 21k account armed and ready for that 360!

Thanks,

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back