Get free stuff for playing games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunnz777 said:
Nevermind, I can play, you just have to use IE.
Or MSN Explorer. It was working with Firefox for a while but then it quit. Lame, because Firefox works so much faster than either of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help me please. Isn't working. The bots only play around. Please refer me to a better one or explain me how to make it works fine. (I can't stop the background)

what the *uck i had 900 points
last night. then this morning i went to play and all my points got deleted. it says tickets=0 lifetime=890
now i can buy anything. any help
microsoft ******* sucks btw

that's the same thing that happened to me, i had 960 points. Wasn't to disappointed because of using bots but still... I sent them a message asking about it, but I think it's just a glitch because the servers are down...

Microsoft has incorporated more measures in blocking the bots.

smilie120 said:
how does the company afford to give out free stuff?

Notice all of the ads and searches going on at the bottom of the page when playing a game? Thats how.

Redsleighdown said:
Microsoft has incorporated more measures in blocking the bots.

yeah, now every so often during a game of chicktionary a verification code will come up

Bots no longer work... If you 500 points in an ungodly like time... then you get "Zeroed". My account that I worked on before the reset has about 21k got reset so don't feel bad.

I am working on a new one... 3,275 right now. I guess I will go for the 20k vista instead since the Xbox 360 isn't avalible...

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back