Getting a Halo 3 XBox 360 for Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

seven

-snip-

Yeah yeah yeah, it's always the same thing... this person completes this stamps offer and so does this other person. You finaly get 9 refferals and you need one more when suddenly someone has to pay 50$ because all the free offers are gone for the last refferal.

No.

Please go elsewhere if you want to advertise these "free" things...

-Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
If this really does work and is ligit, I will post pics of the xbox and we can all work together to get everyone who signs up a free xbox.

All I need is 8 people to sign up (signing up is Free, as long as you cancel before 30 days), to see if it's for real.

Let's put this to the Test!

I vote that we just get rid of this stuff from our forums, there's no real point to it but to get people to think this is some kind of scam trick. Perhaps I'd be more trusting if you were more than a 5 post newbie. Don't get mad at me, I'm just calling it as it is.

Yes I know I'm only a mere 6 post newbie, but that doesn't change the fact that I haven't posted anything of this sort.

Anyone else's thoughts?

I understand. I have my own Skepticisms, but I got the link from another member who is not a 'newbie' (over a hundred posts on the RPF), and he swears that he got his. It's no skin off my back if I never get one for free, but it would be really cool if this was genuine.

I am not trying to 'Spam' the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back