Getting ready for Opening Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should make the helmet and wear it to the opening, sneak candy inside of it...oh man I gotta make this whenever iron man comes out.

MC Chris said:
i think its suppost to come out in Early may i think the 3rd?

May 2nd actually. :)

It'll totally look gay without the rest of the suit, but I'll wear it anyways LOL.
Then it can sit on display in the man room.

Last edited by a moderator:
You bumped it..
And incase yall havet figured it out.
SOme person here figured out the password to herogears helmet.
stark-credit goes to that one guy.

http://www.kjmagnetics.com

There is a good source of small strong magnets that you could easily embed in any bondo you use to smooth the mask. You can get them pretty thin, put a thin layer of bondo on them to keep it smooth and they will still hold well. I have ordered from them before, they are pretty good.

I would love to see a smoothed pep for this, I think it would save a lot of smoothing.

BTW, I cracked the pep file, you may shower me with accolades...and money...and female spartans...actually not the spartans, it would be difficult to explain to the wife why armored women keep coming to the house

I know it's old but I'll say anyway since it's already been bumped. Great job! Is the assembly done? It seems a little separated, but other than that, looks great.

Lets keep this thread going!

I'd really like to go as the man of iron for halo-ween this year.

I know I know, I haven't finished my 117 armor yet, but this is uncharted territory! From what I've gathered, this would be a great suit to vac-form, but I think I'll stick to what I know so a hybrid pep / molded armor suit.

Now to just secure financial backing and a keener knowledge of seans "mud" technique.

Bring on the IronMan Pep!

Ive got the same one done up and Im in the middle of fiberglassing it. This version isnt like the one in the movie, but its a great variant.
Keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back