Good Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcguyver

question.

where can i get kits for props. i know this is all bout the build but by god. i need this thing to look good. lookin for a smg kit ;)

mcguyver said:
question.

where can i get kits for props. i know this is all bout the build but by god. i need this thing to look good. lookin for a smg kit ;)

What kind of Smg sre you looking for? Like an ODST version or a normal halo 2/3 smg?

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, welcome to the forums. Second, take note, you're not supposed to post buy threads until you're a veteran. Then you get access to the classifieds. If you commit to the forums, and are a contributing member, you will get there in no time.

mcguyver said:
sorry addm. thanks for help.

does lee got a sight

His kit comes in about 13 different parts including sight and everything else (even a removable clip!!) also if you sand the smg from Lee can just be used as a normal smg rather then a odst smg. all you have to do is take off the siclencer and the sight, there's nothing to it.

mcguyver said:
how do i contact him? also is there anything cheaper? another alternative perhaps

just find him in the forums and send him a PM, he should respond in a few days. As for cheaper, there are others that do make the smg but Lee is one the the only ones that I have found that make the ODST smg. If your looking for alternatives there is always the Pepakura road, but to make and ODST smg and have it look good using pepakura you really have to know what your doing and have to have a lot of skill.

Ok im glad to see that you are trying to help the new guy out and all but im sure others will say the same as the other guy but your not suppose to post WTB threads till you are a veteran and can get in the classifides. and also there are suppose to be no prices posted for anything either...im not trying to be rude or mean thats the rulls and like everyone else had too, you gotta follow them.

do you mind if i add,

if you do not wan't to go for the cost innefective method, or the pepakura method, the scratch or slice method always works. the sliced method is taking layers of a model and assembling them into a full prop, the scratch method is taking materials from wherever and putting together to get a desired shape.

kasper said:
Ok im glad to see that you are trying to help the new guy out and all but im sure others will say the same as the other guy but your not suppose to post WTB threads till you are a veteran and can get in the classifides. and also there are suppose to be no prices posted for anything either...im not trying to be rude or mean thats the rulls and like everyone else had too, you gotta follow them.

Sorry kasper. I was just trying to help the new guy to the best of my ability. I had for gotten about the policies about price posting and everything else. I do appoligize for my actions and will try my hardest for this to not happen again. Sorry :(

its cool i think its there so that no one comes to the site and thinks we are some kind of store. if that happens mirco-nazis (microsoft) will come and try and shut stuff down...lol

Thanks for understanding. And I like the little note about Microsoft in there. LOL

P.S. I really don't understand on thing, right not I have the status as (Members) and you have the status as (Veterens) but I've been a part of the 405th for over 2yrs now. How do I get the status of Veterens. I really just don't know??? Also i took down my post of the prices just in case :)

to get veterans status i think its just posts really not time on the site. ive been here for about a year and a half and posted a quit a bit with my work so i guess thats how i got it

kenster1000 said:
P.S. I really don't understand on thing, right not I have the status as (Members) and you have the status as (Veterens) but I've been a part of the 405th for over 2yrs now. How do I get the status of Veterens. I really just don't know??? Also i took down my post of the prices just in case :)

To get Veteran I think it takes about 50 or more posts, somewhere in that area unless they changed it.

soul products said:
its 100 posts then your a vet.

happy biulding!

Wait wait wait, surely it can't be that simple, can it? For some reason I was assuming you wouldn't be promoted until you've actually MADE something and posted the evidence. If it's only a matter of numbers, then couldn't people just spam comments until they reach 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back