Good Diy Cheap Workbeanch

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwstroud84

Hey everybody,

so as a new member and new to all this building i found as i was trying to get started i was lacking a place to do my builds. i would get yelled at by my wifey about leaving stuff on the dinning room table sooo i decided to make my own work beanch/ table. my other problem i was on a budget, So i figured out a way to make a 3ft x 6ft workbeanch for under 50 dollars and the only tool i neede was a drill. I had lowes do all the cutting and all i had to do was put all the pieces together. i have included pics. he legs are 30in the cross bars are 34in and the long supports are 72in. then i put to 36x36 pices of 4ply ply wood on top. ( had to split the plywood into smaller pieces to fit into the car)used 3 in screews and tada! IHope this helps any one looking for a place to "set up shop"

maybe build a clamper thing and a dremel tool holder as well the possibilitys are endless! i would love to do that but i just bought a plastic table so whatever >.>

Well I'm not too sure what a 'workbeanch" is, but that's a pretty nice looking bench ;)

It's funny how my Dad has about 3 in our workshop, yet none of them can fit all of my stuff :pNice build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back