Grand Rapids Comic Con Info and Roll Call: Nov 11th-13th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosebud

Description: Grand Rapids Comic Con is a three-day anime and comic book convention held bi-annually in Grand Rapids Michigan. The convention hosts a range of entertainment including panels, an artist alley, a costume contest, dealers hall, a car show, and a variety of industry guests to meet

Date: November 11-13 2022

Event Website: Bonk >>>> Grand Rapids Comic Con | The next show is November 11-13 at the DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan. See you there! The next "Spring Fling" will be held on April 14-16, 2023, at the DeltaPlex Arena and Conference Center in Grand Rapids.

Local Hotels: >>>> Hotels

Con Hotels-
  • Embassy Suites Grand Rapids Downtown
  • Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown

• Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown
  • Amway Grand Plaza
  • Hyatt Place Downtown Grand Rapids
  • CityFlatsHotel – Grand Rapids
  • Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Grand Rapids

Confirmed "Boots on Ground":
Rosebud
dragon den

Tentative Responses:
SSGLordErne
Lord Elmo
SSGLordBert

Last edited:
Description: Grand Rapids Comic Con is a three-day anime and comic book convention held bi-annually in Grand Rapids Michigan. The convention hosts a range of entertainment including panels, an artist alley, a costume contest, dealers hall, a car show, and a variety of industry guests to meet

Event Website: Bonk >>>> Grand Rapids Comic Con | The next show is November 11-13 at the DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan. See you there! The next "Spring Fling" will be held on April 14-16, 2023, at the DeltaPlex Arena and Conference Center in Grand Rapids.

Additional Info: Keith David (The Arbiter) will be in attendance

Con Hotels-

• Amway Grand Plaza

Rosebud
dragon den

Tentative Responses:
I could be put down for tentative as well.

Additional Info: Keith David (The Arbiter) will be in attendance

Con Hotels-

• Amway Grand Plaza

Rosebud
dragon den

Tentative Responses:
Rosebud I haven't been to grand rapids before can you confirm if there is a hotel attached to the location of the con.

Say this looks fun! I'm just across the Detroit river so it's less than a 3 hour drive for me. You can put me down as tentative for now as I have to make sure I can book time off for November. I'd love to meet some of yall from the midwest regiment. Perhaps get a Keith David signature too???

edit: welp with a looming exam on nov 15 and keith david cancelling, I will probably not be attending. I would still like to try to go in april

Attachments

• no keith.png
    no keith.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back