Gravemind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogeeee

Hey i was just pointing this out but has anyone thought of making the gravemind, i know i have but iv just started my first Masterchef armor like a week ago so im not in any position to do that.

you would need quit a few people to make a good grave-mind costume. you could make a flood costume marine style or even elite style but in my mind grave-mind just doesn't seem plausible. but if you could find a way to make a monster-sized flood that is supossed to be hundreds of feet long and hundreds of feet tall and composed of hundreds of thousands (maybe even millions) of flood bodies then i will gladly get on my knees and bow to you in awe. my point is trying to make a grave-mind costume life-size would be like trying to make a life-sized god-zilla costume. see my point? if you make gravemind human-sized, he's not gravemind anymore, he's just a normal flood. sorry if i sound mean, don't want to, what i hate about the internet is you can't hear my tone. my point is someone has probably thought of it but they came to the conclusion i did. :( but a grave-mind replica would be pretty cool besides the fact that no one knows what grave-mind looks like except for the brief glimpses we see of his tentacles throughout the second and third games.

tomb-stone said:
you would need quit a few people to make a good grave-mind costume. you could make a flood costume marine style or even elite style but in my mind grave-mind just doesn't seem plausible. but if you could find a way to make a monster-sized flood that is supossed to be hundreds of feet long and hundreds of feet tall and composed of hundreds of thousands (maybe even millions) of flood bodies then i will gladly get on my knees and bow to you in awe. my point is trying to make a grave-mind costume life-size would be like trying to make a life-sized god-zilla costume. see my point? if you make gravemind human-sized, he's not gravemind anymore, he's just a normal flood. sorry if i sound mean, don't want to, what i hate about the internet is you can't hear my tone. my point is someone has probably thought of it but they came to the conclusion i did. :( but a grave-mind replica would be pretty cool besides the fact that no one knows what grave-mind looks like except for the brief glimpses we see of his tentacles throughout the second and third games.

you are absolutley right, sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
No not that way like i mean as in purposses of just to look at, not a coustume

BUT a flood verson of an elite or human would be cool :)

remember, no one really knows what he looks like. however, a cool display would be if you bought a macfarlin action figure and recreate the covenant ship which gravemind ocupies and have master chief crawling backwards as graveminds tentacles are menacingly hanging over him in a posture in which they are about ready to pull his limbs from their sockets. that would be a very cool recreation. i can think of how to do it now. wire filter for tentacle base, so they stay upright, clay model perhaps, some other things, metalic purple and the likes. however, this would require an incredible amount of detail to look good but is very plausible. the only real requirements are A) The materials, B)Time, C) lots and lots and lots of patience.

tomb-stone said:
remember, no one really knows what he looks like.

a cut-scene in halo two shows his head and a good portion of him, almost enough, not a lot but enough to build off, and the art of halo book has some good ref (halo 1-2 art book)

tomb-stone said:
you would need quit a few people to make a good grave-mind costume. you could make a flood costume marine style or even elite style

maybe he could join me in making an odst flood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back