Gravitational beam emitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Schitts

Hey guys I was hoping for some help with a project. I wanna make killys gun from the magna/anime Blame! But I'm having a hard time trying to make pepakura files for it, is anyone willing to help? Thanks!

Attachments

• blame-gravitational-beam-emitter-killys-pistol.zip
    8 MB · Views: 217
I downloaded the files and tried to open and unfold them in Pepakura Designer, but the file has too many faces and cause Pep Designer to crash every time I try and open it. I'm not sure how you can get rid of some of the faces, but as of right now Pep Designer can't open it. Sorry man, I tried =/

I downloaded the files and tried to open and unfold them in Pepakura Designer, but the file has too many faces and cause Pep Designer to crash every time I try and open it. I'm not sure how you can get rid of some of the faces, but as of right now Pep Designer can't open it. Sorry man, I tried =/

Perhaps a run through Blender and using the Decimate function to simplify the form?

Perhaps a run through Blender and using the Decimate function to simplify the form?
If anyone knows how to do that and would like to help, it'd be great. I've never been fluent in running Blender or other 3D imaging programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back