Greetings from an anime fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanMidou

Hey guys,

Posting on a forum after a very long time. Few things about me...

1. Anime fan.
2. Loved playing Ragnarok Online. Now I avoid it like the plague because I end up addicted...still love it though!
3. Into technology.
4. Cosplayed Gundam Exia once...it was about 70% complete. But good feedback at the event.

I am here to step-up my pepakura cosplay game. Over the period of next few days/weeks/coming year, I will wander these forums looking for everything from pep files to fabrication techniques and hopefully build an impressive Gundam pepakura cosplay.

Looking forward to being a part of this community and collaborating with the good folk of the 405th.

~DM

Hey That sounds really cool! What Gundam are you thinking of cosplaying? I am actually considering making a suit also but I am probably going to have to sculpt it all by hand due to the lack of pep files. I am thinking of possibly starting a zaku 2.

Hey guys,

Posting on a forum after a very long time. Few things about me...

1. Anime fan.
2. Loved playing Ragnarok Online. Now I avoid it like the plague because I end up addicted...still love it though!
3. Into technology.
4. Cosplayed Gundam Exia once...it was about 70% complete. But good feedback at the event.

I am here to step-up my pepakura cosplay game. Over the period of next few days/weeks/coming year, I will wander these forums looking for everything from pep files to fabrication techniques and hopefully build an impressive Gundam pepakura cosplay.

Looking forward to being a part of this community and collaborating with the good folk of the 405th.

~DM
Hi

Planning to cosplay Exia.

Could you please share the files/ templates??

regards

NagFunny welcome to the 405th. Be advised, this thread is almost 3 years old.....Necro posting is frowned upon as it pushed more current and relevant threads down the list. And as far as getting the templates.....well this was DanMidou only posting ......and has not returned since Feb 2015.........so I wouldn't wait for a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back