Grunt Costume Head *update*

What grunt armor should i choose, the halo reach variant, or the halo 3 one?

• Reach grunt

Votes: 48 46.6%
  • Halo 3 grunt

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • Make both

Votes: 40 38.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture TIME!

I'm finally molding my grunt head, first 2 layers added, more to go, but i dont have much more moldrubber to get any more layers than 3 at least. gotta buy some more.
DSC00416.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

theres good news though, the tank has come a long way: the sides are added!!
DSC00420.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

GIANT update:

the mold worked great, removed it, and made pictures of it( i didn't add plaster or resin for support yet, but i will cut it in half, and then put it back on the original. and then reinforce it.

anyway, the head:
Snapshot5.jpg

Snapshot6.jpg

Snapshot7.jpg

going to reinforce and cast it, tomorrow , afternoon.

stay tuned.

people, people.

it's been a LONG time since i updated, today i will finally cast the grunt head. :D

pictures will be up after i casted and all has dried. wich may be today (with a little luck)

If you can get it off without slicing the glove mold, I would avoid cutting it. And it is generally a better idea to leave the glove mold on the master and do the mother mold before removing the glove mold. Trying to reseat everything perfectly is going to be a bear. I hope this works out well for you!

Grunts are mean and ugly looking, what happened to the cute Halo:CE grunts?

Looking very nice and waiting for pics.

Hight definition makres everything more. UGLY. sorry for the DARN long time being off, i promise, more things will be done, FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

pictures of the demolded cast, unfinished raw and buttugly (needs sanding bondo sanding bondo sanding bondo padding primer painting.

teeth are covered in bondo because i want to edit them, sorry. and the sides arent even, so that'l need some bondo and sanding as well.

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back