Guess who's back

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentflorida

Jr Member
Hey everyone. With the announcement of the halo outpost discovery and the follow up on the site I felt it was time I get back in the community. Sry if I worried you all and that I have been gone a long time. A lot of stuff has happened in the past two years. Some things exciting, others tragic. But my stories don't matter. I hope you all have been well and would like to catch up with everyone. I have been busy lately with graduation and my first year of college. Unfortunately I haven't been able to make any progress on making an armor but i have been considering making a marine outfit for my dad since he is ex military. As for me my armor preference kept changing and changing. It's hard to stick with one armor anymore. And the armory hasn't had much improvement or anything new.

What I have been working on is setting up a professional gaming environment for streaming and recording. I don't know if I should say if it's finished or not but I have streamed a few times. However somethings need to be changed and tuned. However a lot of family things have happened to me in the past few years, and some are still affecting me but those I can somewhat deal with since I have been dealing with them for a long time. Also I'm no longer stuck in a custody exchange lock and I'm now living with my dad as my current address without any changes. Tbh I haven't worked on the armor since I realize it takes time and patience and i still know very little. But I will begin working on it soon. I actually went to my first comicon a few months ago. But it was only a local comicon for Sega and sonic but it was still a lot of fun. I hope and wish to participate more in future events.

This is the gaming setup but we will actually be brining in another desk
IMG_20181205_231034041.jpg
in soon.

Is it Shady? Is Shady back? Do we need to tell a friend?

Welcome back good sir, glad to see you're doing well and having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back