Guitar Chief Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spnkr case is a game controller case that you can buy at GameStop. It holds your 360 controller, memory card, and 3 or 4 game discs.

802720b.jpg

Right you are Sean, but I've got a different function in mind for this case. ;)

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Sean- Thanks for the flming tips, I'm sure you've seen most of my stuff is just a quick attempt to flesh out a concept but I will make a transition in this one to something better. I still don't have a capture card unfortunately. I might need to recruit some friends to help me with everything.

I've also been practicing the song at least 3x per day since I downloaded it but I'm currently only getting three stars on hard. I bet by the end of three weeks that'll have changed for the better. (Plan B is get someone who's killer at GH and have them play in the suit) The gloves make it more of a pain though.

Silverzippo93 said:
I think it's just a game holder.

Beat me to it Sean :mad:

the job you did on the guitar and case is pretty good, i hop to see another video soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigma-LS said:
Hey guys and gals, :D

Here's a couple things I painted up and weathered especially for the vid. (I'm dodging my other projects at the moment until the end of semester)

Tell me what you think and what could be improved. I'll get this thing moving in a couple of weeks but just planning right now.

HPIM1108.jpg

HPIM1111.jpg
lol looks like master chief was playing Guitar Hero in the middle of a war

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back