gundam archivos pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have links to Zaku and EZ8?

where are you from, I would like to know where you are from the world and how I can help you

Hello group that as they are, I hope that well and that it goes well in everything, of times that I write to you and now if to leave a new file of the Gundam EZ-8, I hope you like it, greetings from Peru

RX-79G-Ez-8-Gundam-Ez8-Papercraft-by-Nausica774-9 (1).jpg

RX-79G-Ez-8-Gundam-Ez8-Papercraft-by-Nausica774-3.jpg

Attachments

• gundam EZ-8 archivos pdo.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 649
I am in Florida of the USA, THANK YOU so much for the files!

Greetings and I hope you liked the Gundam EZ-8 archives, from Florida that well greetings from Peru, I hope one day to know Florida, also that reminds me to ask where you are from TurboCharizard, greetings to both of you from Peru

Greetings and I hope you liked the Gundam EZ-8 archives, from Florida that well greetings from Peru, I hope one day to know Florida, also that reminds me to ask where you are from TurboCharizard, greetings to both of you from Peru
I'm from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.

Don't mind me admiring your hard work. Gunpla building and scale model kits are one of those things I've always been on the periphery of and mecha is one of those things that draws me in.

rolin said:

I'm from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.

Don't mind me admiring your hard work. Gunpla building and scale model kits are one of those things I've always been on the periphery of and mecha is one of those things that draws me in.

I also really like the wicks in particular of the gundam, that is why I was encouraged to open a post here in the 405TH Infantry Division, and I will continue to publish more and more models of different gundams that there are and different mobile suit, greetings Best regards TurboCharizard and Tradeliphine, greetings from Peru

Good Evening.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get ahold of files for the Astray Red Frame. Thank you in advance.

Hi, how about there are obj files but maybe it would be a bit difficult to give it unfold and accommodate the parts in a 3d edition, but nothing is impossible

Hi, how about there are obj files but maybe it would be a bit difficult to give it unfold and accommodate the parts in a 3d edition, but nothing is impossible
Haha, that’s the truth. The only thing that’s impossible is the one not attempted. Thanks for the reply. My son is a huge Gundam fan, he asked if I could make him an Astray Red Frame that he could wear to comicon next year. So figured I’d ask around to see if it was possible. 7 years old and already wants to cosplay. I’m one proud papa :)

Haha, that’s the truth. The only thing that’s impossible is the one not attempted. Thanks for the reply. My son is a huge Gundam fan, he asked if I could make him an Astray Red Frame that he could wear to comicon next year. So figured I’d ask around to see if it was possible. 7 years old and already wants to cosplay. I’m one proud papa :)

hello, how are you glad to read your message a gundam astray if there is an astray model of which of the two of the gundam red fram or the gundam blue frame, greetings from peru

hello, how are you glad to read your message a gundam astray if there is an astray model of which of the two of the gundam red fram or the gundam blue frame, greetings from peru
Oh, he’s big into the red frame. We just finished building his master grade kai.

Hello Rolin
I downloaded the file of 3 gundam helmets but its come up as password protected. Tried looking for you on Facebook but no luck. Any chance I can get the password for them as I'd really like to make one!!!

Hello,
Thorn696 here. I need some help with some lost files. If anyone has the Sinanju files or a new active link please msg me. I'm getting ready to start my new build but lost all my files on my PC.
Thank you for reading this and/or any help you can give.

Hello,
Thorn696 here. I need some help with some lost files. If anyone has the Sinanju files or a new active link please msg me. I'm getting ready to start my new build but lost all my files on my PC.
Thank you for reading this and/or any help you can give.
If no one comes forth with the pep files, I did find a free 3D model of it on this cad site:
Will probably be a pain to unfold, but the option is there.

hola que tal como estan todos, de tiempos que entro haber como esta el post ya lo tenia muy descuidado, saludos desde peru

buenos días, buenas tardes, buenas noches, en qué parte del planeta te encuentras, ahora subo algunos archivos de cascos Gundam, espero que les guste, saludos desde Perú

Attachments

• gundam helmets 01.zip
    186.6 KB · Views: 408
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back