xXDashIVXx

Sr Member
Thank you! is it ok if I can message you if I need help on creating the suit? I'm going to make it out of foam
Wow... I feel hurt... :lol:

The rest of us are here too! We would love to see you make a thread of all your progress so we can help you along the way, admire your work, and others can veiw your thread and maybe be inspired to attempt a similar build in the future and learn from you!

Paigeosity

Any chance I could get the same files? When I click on the provided zip, it just says it's invalid D: I really want to make this helm

rolin

rolin said:
Well here is your order, I hope you like it, greetings from Peru
Thank you! is it ok if I can message you if I need help on creating the suit? I'm going to make it out of foam

if you can send a message to see how I help you so that you can assemble the gundam rx-78-2 suit

rolin

Any chance I could get the same files? When I click on the provided zip, it just says it's invalid D: I really want to make this helm

Well, I should not have problems to download the zip if there is any inconvenience let me know and I can upload it again, greetings from Peru

Paigeosity

Well, I should not have problems to download the zip if there is any inconvenience let me know and I can upload it again, greetings from Peru

It looks like the old zip no longer works fro some reason? Maybe try re-uploading it?

rolin

good as they are so humbly I tell you visit my post you will find maybe many things that can serve you, greetings from Peru

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.