Gunnz' Cardboard Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunnz777 said:
Yeah, that armor is awesome, but don't forget (I don't think I've told you guys...), I'm 13. Well, almost 13.
thid is true

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunnz777 said:
Ugh, I've been wanting to work on this but I'm running out of cardboard and I've been too busy with Halo 3. XD

That the problem u need a big supply ... do u live near any supermarkets or food stores
they ship everythin in cardboard .... so just ask for sum for a "school project" ;) im sure they'd b happy to give u sum

or u could come on up to MA and ill give u some from BK! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the ebay auction for that guys armor didnt look as great as it did in the video, detailed, but not as perfect as we all thought until we saw still high res pictures.

But it really depends on how you make your armor, if you make it properly and do a good job, anything you use can look detailed.

Big bump here guys, but I'm just lettin' you all know I've got lots of cardboard leftover from Christmas gift boxes, so I'm back in business. I'll be working on this when I have time! Like, say, the weekends. ;) I'll keep you all updated on this as I go. :D

@SpArtan-270: Possibly, but I'll probably go for full Mark VI before I get into full variants. Maybe in a future build.

@DevinChief: I just cut out the pieces where details need to go and I glue them... I don't know!? It's a natural talent!

@Keegan: I probably won't get to work on it this weekend, I've stuck in the middle of this whole divorce thing between my mom and dad and I'm not at my house (The one with cardboard), so I won't have anything to show this weekend. :(

hmm, mastercheif armor really doesnt seem so complicated though time consuming

i think ill do it as soon as I finish my marine armor,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back