H.U.D

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparten300

I had seen some ones plans to put a H.U.D in their helm's but now i cant find it. so does any one know were to get som HUD's for my helm. i need it cuz i air soft so when i finish my helm i can air soft in it and have a HUD.

sparten300 said:
I had seen some ones plans to put a H.U.D in their helm's but now i cant find it. so does any one know were to get som HUD's for my helm. i need it cuz i air soft so when i finish my helm i can air soft in it and have a HUD.
Are you looking for a HUD (Heads Up Display) or a faceshield? Big difference. It's been told on here to look for HJC Replacement Faceshields, whether it be on ebay or whatever.
If it's really a HUD you're lookin' for, good luck, since that's just a graphical representation on the faceshield to show you stats you need to know in the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i mean heads up display. there was one on another fourm and it had a tiny device that you put on the tip of your gun that has a bullit count and a radar but it was really expensive.

sparten300 said:
yes i mean heads up display. there was one on another fourm and it had a tiny device that you put on the tip of your gun that has a bullit count and a radar but it was really expensive.
http://www.myvu.com/
some i found. Stay on homepage til all pictures apear.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea the other ones were Microvision, which the actual military uses, and Trivisio.

i want one thatll tell me random stuff like time/temperature/compass etc. maybe display from pocket pc or cellphone. or like to myvu where you can watch movies from an iPod and soon Zune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back