H1 Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, have some questions (did search, didn't find).
(all pics from marine reference pack)
#1.. I need some reference pics of the chest and backplate for the H1 marine.
#2.. Where is the point of the knee cap inside the shin? looks like to me that the bottom of the knee cap is at the top of the shin where the front guard plate is attached to the shin.
[attachment=5797:rine3.png]

#3... Does anyone have a pep file of the marine radio pack?
(pics from marine reference pack)
[attachment=5795:radio1.jpg]
[attachment=5796:radio2.jpg]

thanks,
Stilgar

For the radio pack:

I think you could use an old phone, some boxes, a keypad (or something with bottons on it) and a old car antenna. That might work, thats what I would do.

I've never seen a radio pack pep. You could go with Sgt. O'brian's idea (which would have some weight) or design your own from cardboard.

Thanks for the ideas guys(gals)

Update..
Been working on some H1 marine armour. they are made from steel. I have the thighs done and will have the shoulders done i a couple days.
[attachment=6056:marine_thigh002.jpg]
Sorry for the bad pic.

sweet job

id like to see a backpack done, when i was working on my h1 marine i was pondering doing the pack but because of time couldnt =.= good luck with it ^^

Thanks redragon74, do you have pics?

Does anyone have H1? I need a front on shot showing the chest and waist.

I am still pondering whether to make the backpack from steel or not, One idea was to make a steel plate and attach a fiberglass case to it, also a friend suggested to use the plate and do the backpack from canvas similar to the A.L.I.C.E. pack system, (yes, I used the A.L.I.C.E. pack system when I was in the corp.). I now have the basic pattern done for the lower arms. I will post pics as I get them.

halo1.jpg

hope this helps

if you need better just ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back