HAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow8136

oh my god this is SO FUNNY his armor is like.....

umm.... FLAT!! THIS IS NOT ME!!!

just watch!! youll laugh ur ass off..

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>[video]video number here[/video]</div>
Thanks 23magnum for teaching me.

i think you could get a couple of people form this sit and and do the dance in the armor and post a add at the end

Omg, can I not escape this song? I heard it in the store yesterday, then at subway in the radio, then at work EVERYDAY! xD

The song is stalking me :\

I think that song really cant be danced to, unless the offical dance is 10x better. I wouldnt cheer if I saw him dancing.

I don't know how I feel about this. I see crap like this all the time. Everyone's like, "Awesome armor," when, in fact, it is the worst waste of cardboard ever. I don't know if I should laugh or to cry.

I would laugh because it is a pathetic attempt at something that has a lot of potential and that person can do better.

I would cry because it's sad that someone can be that horrible at assembling cardboard.

I'm sorry, that's just the way I feel. I've been holding in these emotions for a long time now, and I thought I would share with you guys. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings or sound like I'm in a relationship with everyone on the forums just now...

"I've been holding in these emotions..."

I sound so gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back