Halfrican's Grunt Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipmaster51 said:

Really? I use the Textured_Grunt.PDO. I don't remember where I got it, but here's a pic. It looks like it would work well if I could re-arrange it and scale it bigger. Like make little tiny pieces and stuff. That way all I have the little horns on the arms and stuff. Maybe even the whole suit! (Maybe not)

But anyways, That looks awesome Halfrican!

Last edited by a moderator:
OrrionCarn said:
Really? I use the Textured_Grunt.PDO. I don't remember where I got it, but here's a pic. It looks like it would work well if I could re-arrange it and scale it bigger. Like make little tiny pieces and stuff. That way all I have the little horns on the arms and stuff. Maybe even the whole suit! (Maybe not)

But anyways, That looks awesome Halfrican!

Do you have it saved on your comp? Is there any way you could PM that to me? If not< I could always crop that image as a jpeg and keep the pieces (enlarged of course). It is buildable, right?

Just finding out about this sort of thing a week ago that's the first grunt I've seen, and it's looking pretty good, When you get it built for your buddies little brother you gotta get pics of that, that'd be awsome.... Are you just building the armor part with the first one or the arms and legs too? I think it'd be pretty cool to have a grunt set up in the corner of the room in my house somewhere lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hellbringer17 @ Apr 5 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Do you have it saved on your comp? Is there any way you could PM that to me? If not< I could always crop that image as a jpeg and keep the pieces (enlarged of course). It is buildable, right?</div>

I have it on my computer, If a mod comes on here and says it's ok, I'll attach it in a post.

But it is buildable, I haven't built it yet, but I toyed around with it and if you cut up the pieces with that Face Disconnect Tool (I think), you should be able to make individual parts for it.

Wrathchild said:
Just finding out about this sort of thing a week ago that's the first grunt I've seen, and it's looking pretty good, When you get it built for your buddies little brother you gotta get pics of that, that'd be awsome.... Are you just building the armor part with the first one or the arms and legs too? I think it'd be pretty cool to have a grunt set up in the corner of the room in my house somewhere lol

Haha yeah thats what i plan on doing with it. Having a grunt decoration in the house would be hella tight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back