Halo 2 ODST helmet 3D file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt Shiny Sides

Jr Member
Hey folks, been a long time since I've been on here.

Can someone convert the .pdo file in the Armory, here, into an .obj or .blend or something? I simply need the helmet file converted over into something Blender imports.

I'm now running a Linux setup and sadly Pepakura doesn't work on it, even at best with Wine.

Please and thank you!

Edit just to say that if you have Pepakura Editor, you can export as .obj. Not sure if you can do the same in viewer, since you're restricted to simply viewing it..

Last edited:
Hey folks, been a long time since I've been on here.

Can someone convert the .pdo file in the Armory, here, into an .obj or .blend or something? I simply need the helmet file converted over into something Blender imports.

I'm now running a Linux setup and sadly Pepakura doesn't work on it, even at best with Wine.

Please and thank you!

Edit just to say that if you have Pepakura Editor, you can export as .obj. Not sure if you can do the same in viewer, since you're restricted to simply viewing it..
Here you go! (y)

What project do you have in mind with this? Just curious, cuz i'm a nerd lol. :lol:

Attachments

• H2 ODST.zip
    113.5 KB · Views: 374
Here you go! (y)

What project do you have in mind with this? Just curious, cuz i'm a nerd lol. :lol:

Thank ya kindly!

Right now the main objective is actually building a motorcycle helmet. I'm already working on a Locus-based design, and I wanted something else that looked a little more natural and less evil.

I'm not normally ODST-inclined, partially because of just how popular the newer designs are, but I have loved this particular design for a long time. I have the Rising Waters Achievement wallpaper from the MCC as my background on my Xbone. It's just a gorgeous looking bucket and I really think they did the style a disservice when they started making it wider at the jaw line and a little too squarish in the visor.

Thank ya kindly!

Right now the main objective is actually building a motorcycle helmet. I'm already working on a Locus-based design, and I wanted something else that looked a little more natural and less evil.

I'm not normally ODST-inclined, partially because of just how popular the newer designs are, but I have loved this particular design for a long time. I have the Rising Waters Achievement wallpaper from the MCC as my background on my Xbone. It's just a gorgeous looking bucket and I really think they did the style a disservice when they started making it wider at the jaw line and a little too squarish in the visor.
That's pretty awesome, man!

I too am an H2 ODST fan, I can agree that the design looks pretty amazing with slightly angular and tactical design. 343 really did a good job defining the detail on the helmet a little more in anniversary.

Post how your project goes! A custom Halo Motorcycle helmet perks my interest...that's gonna be sweet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back