Props Halo 3/4/5 Weapon Renders & 3D Prints

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've learned from studying armor photos for details, "screen accurate" totally depends on which screenshot you're looking at. Due to how textures are mapped onto the game models, the exact same feature will look slightly different in various screenshots depending on viewing angle, camera distance, lighting, etc. I think your models look fantastic. Nicely done.

Render of the M9
NADE2_edited-1_zpsfdf2cd1a.jpg

Attachments

• NADE2_edited-1_zpsfdf2cd1a.jpg
    NADE2_edited-1_zpsfdf2cd1a.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 215
Here is the launched round (visible in mid air) and the shell that loads into the Hydra MLRS from Halo 5.
SHELL2_edited-2_zps0052c68e.jpg
SHELL4_edited-1_zps7d566866.jpg

Attachments

• SHELL2_edited-2_zps0052c68e.jpg
    SHELL2_edited-2_zps0052c68e.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 228
  • SHELL4_edited-1_zps7d566866.jpg
    SHELL4_edited-1_zps7d566866.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 221
A quick updated render of how the shells will look with their locking mechanisms (functional btw) I will post the HD renders later on. asdfghjkljhgfds_zps6420d8a8.jpg

Attachments

• asdfghjkljhgfds_zps6420d8a8.jpg
    asdfghjkljhgfds_zps6420d8a8.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 259
Looks fraking amazing. So you say your models aren't for sale. I'm looking at buying a Lulz bot but have no idea about 3d modeling. is there anywhere to get or buy 3d models like this? Also gonna look at renting it out for printing to help recoup some of the cost.

hey fanny34 by any chance could I get a link to the halo 4 hand plate got I guy who's got a 3D print and needs them for his suit.

So when are the AR's going up for sale??? been looking forward to those since I saw this thread go up. Outstanding work!

Re: Halo 3/4/5 Weapon Renders & 3D Prints

can you do some more similar to the halo 4 ma5d but for halo 5, i am doing a laser tag project and this is what I've been looking for for months... is there some way of accessing your sol 3d printing files. Thanks your work is great.

I know you've said you don't sell anything on this website but as I was looking at your Facebook page you stated that you did custom jobs... Could you make a custom halo 5 ma5d with the working parts and the like with space for a miles tag laser tag system (or just a normal one, ill just have to get the Dremel out) and how much would it cost. Thanks.

I know you've said you don't sell anything on this website but as I was looking at your Facebook page you stated that you did custom jobs... Could you make a custom halo 5 ma5d with the working parts and the like with space for a miles tag laser tag system (or just a normal one, ill just have to get the Dremel out) and how much would it cost. Thanks.

Instead of writing here multiple posts, maybe just contact him on his facebook page?
I'm sure he'll answer you a lot faster than here, as he hasn't logged in for some months.

Re: Halo 3/4/5 Weapon Renders & 3D Prints

are they laser tag compatible/if I wanted to could I equip the gun with laser tag systems(infrared transmit or/receiver) on the inside of it

Locus the origional poster isnt here and has been ofline for months like palmer said so asking about the model is no use if you want information from the creator ask him on facebook. About the laser tag from what i have seen in this threath this model has no free room left inside for those systems the model would be neede to be modified for that. But he is not going to react on this threath by the looks of it so try his fb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like ashgro said . cowboy has not been on in a LONG time . Try his facebook or If you are just wanting to get files to print Check the archive.

I make props on my printer. its not that easy . and I dont think We have a tutorial up on it yet.

take a look arround and search for how . > Ill mash up a tut today if I must .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back