Halo 3 Armor Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

combaticus666

i need someone to make just the back part of the torso of the halo 3 armor. i made the recon chest already but i want the back to go with it.

here's what you do. open up pepakura designer. opun the master chief chest file. select move parts. now begin to move the front parts on until only the back parts are on paper. save THAT copy under a DIFFERENT name so theres no confusion later. that way no one has to do any extra pointless work and you will have only the parts needed.

WRising said:
here's what you do. open up pepakura designer. opun the master chief chest file. select move parts. now begin to move the front parts on until only the back parts are on paper. save THAT copy under a DIFFERENT name so theres no confusion later. that way no one has to do any extra pointless work and you will have only the parts needed.

but i cant save anything on designer. its unregistered. and i don't have the money to get it registered

thats why i need someone else to do it. and nobody i know has or ever heard of pepakura designer or viewer.

i don't even know how to design stuff. i was thinking of building my own type of armor because people are starting to think im obsessed with halo. and im not. that is the only armor i can find. i stopped playing halo months ago. the only game i always play is devil may cry 4. its a lot of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luigi Martinez said:
but i cant save anything on designer. its unregistered. and i don't have the money to get it registered

thats why i need someone else to do it. and nobody i know has or ever heard of pepakura designer or viewer.

i don't even know how to design stuff. i was thinking of building my own type of armor because people are starting to think im obsessed with halo. and im not. that is the only armor i can find. i stopped playing halo months ago. the only game i always play is devil may cry 4. its a lot of fun.

Save a seperate copy using windows explorer (copy & paste to another folder)

If you love DMC4 so much, why not attempt to make Nero's sword and devil bringer combo? Or Rebellion? If you can get a model for it I'm sure a friendly member of the community will unfold it in pepakura for you

Or if you want you can save the file as a PDF. That's what I do when I scale my armor pieces. Only problem is after that you can't alter the file. If you need to make adjustments you gotta go back into designer and start over.

DreamHazard said:
Save a seperate copy using windows explorer (copy & paste to another folder)

If you love DMC4 so much, why not attempt to make Nero's sword and devil bringer combo? Or Rebellion? If you can get a model for it I'm sure a friendly member of the community will unfold it in pepakura for you

i can unfold it myself, i need others to design it. i don't know how to design stuff. im kind of new to this pepakura stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back