Halo 3 controller with Black McFarlane Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

preskewl

I was wondering if anybody ran across this version. I was at bestbuy looking for a replacement controller since mine is about to die. I came across the halo 3 controllers and one out of all of them (20 +) is a black master chief with a shot gun. Anybody know if this is something special? I don't want to end up opening the package up if this is some how a collectors item.. I did run across one on ebay but he is in the UK.. It looks like its going for $98 US..

http://stores.ebay.com/TrueBlueAussies-Halo-Heaven

I don't have a picture of it yet since I'll be heading out to the gym, but this is how it looks like up close..

H3blackshotgunc_small.jpg

Any Ideas?

Thanks!!

Never seen one, nice find! McFarlane's all about the variants, it should be more valuable because of it's rarity.

Sean Bradley said:
Never seen one, nice find! McFarlane's all about the variants, it should be more valuable because of it's rarity.

Thanks for the info Sean.. Yeah, I was pretty excited myself.. When I saw it on the shelf, I said to myself.. This is weird.. Why is he black and the rest is all green..

Spartan-343 said:
I'd say yea its pretty rare. This is only the second time I've seen it anywhere.

Sweet Thanks Spartan-343.. I guess I'll hold on to this then... :D

Here are the pictures..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back