Halo 3 eod build

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wooden 49

Howdy friends! I'm currently working on my first build of my halo 3 multiplayer eod spartan! My method of construction is 3d printing. So far I have the helmet completed and the arms printed. Special thanks to TheHudsonForge on etsy for the helmet files and moesizzlac for the majority of the armor files.

Attachments

• 20220618_133611.jpg
    20220618_133611.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 134
  • 20220616_132131.jpg
    20220616_132131.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 141
Looks great! The Polarized visor goes great with it. Makes me wonder how visibility is though :unsure:

Howdy friends! I'm currently working on my first build of my halo 3 multiplayer eod spartan! My method of construction is 3d printing. So far I have the helmet completed and the arms printed. Special thanks to TheHudsonForge on etsy for the helmet files and moesizzlac for the majority of the armor files.
I'm not a huge fan of the Halo 3 style EOD helmet, but you did a great job with it, it looks great! Welcome to the EOD family! I look forward to seeing the rest of your build!

Another purple spartan for the group! Moe's files are great! most of my suit is made from his files. Also I love the EOD helmet! I just finished mine not to long ago to swap out with my recon armor

Another purple spartan for the group! Moe's files are great! most of my suit is made from his files. Also I love the EOD helmet! I just finished mine not to long ago to swap out with my recon armor
Howdy fellow purple spartan! :) Thank you! I'm really happy with how It turned out!

I'm not a huge fan of the Halo 3 style EOD helmet, but you did a great job with it, it looks great! Welcome to the EOD family! I look forward to seeing the rest of your build!
Thank you! :) The halo 3 eod is a little silly looking but I think it's cute :lol: I should be posting another update in around another week. I have started printing the legs.

Thank you! :) The halo 3 eod is a little silly looking but I think it's cute :lol: I should be posting another update in around another week. I have started printing the legs.
I like the triangular rebreathers but the dual eyes and the funny rounded nose look off to me. I just finished up the paint on my shins today. I still have to blackwash them and put decals on. Best of luck to ya!

Attachments

• 20220626_210505.jpg
    20220626_210505.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back