Props Halo 3 Gravity Hammer Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benton188

RCO
Member DIN
S188
Hey everyone. Here's a couple pics of my gravity hammer I recently rebuilt. I rebuilt it out of foam this time as last time it was fiberglassed and lost a battle against a concrete floor when it fell =/

CIMG3637.jpg CIMG3638.jpg

As said, the hammer head, blade, and accessories are made from foam. The staff itself is a 5' long, 1 1/8" dowel rod with a spiral pattern etched into it. The handle grip is leather necklace string with 2 metal rings. The bottom piece is a PVC connector, and the lever is a bicycle kickstand. Sorry I never took any progress pictures, but I thought I'd share the finished project at least =)

Yeah, I like sharing how I built them so when other people want to make it they can easily get a materials/tools list........plus in case I need to rebuild it too lol

theres just one little thing that's bugging me now the size of the head. shouldn't be like a lot bigger.

In all accounts yes. Although when I scaled the file it shrunk everything equally so I'm not sure where the error came from on that. Unless you're talking about just the size of everything, in which case I did want it to be smaller cause I don't like the massive hammers. The too scale hammers are like a Ford Focus on a stick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back