Halo 3 Le Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODST froob

ok i have been thinking about this ever since i got it so i deicided to do it it didnt take to long so here it is tell me what you think please and thank you.

I think mine just became a little more valuable. Looks like you did a good job just don't see why you would ruin it. To each his own.

all i did is removed everything that was holding it together mostly that box like thing then glued it and i knew i should of not posted this

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Froob... *tisk, tisk, tisk...*

I think you're going the wrong way with this. I would suggest using pepakura to make your helmet. You can scale the helmet to perfect proportion while you can get just as good detail as the Legendary Helmet. ;)

CPU said it best.
Another ones gone, another ones gone, another ones bites the dust.
N00B, is gonna get you too, another one bites the dust.

Jax Archillies said:
NO AIRSOFTING IN THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!
He can do whatever he wants with it. If I make a suit, I'm definitely taking it to a Halloween Op. The Velocities of a BB are not high enough to puncture a motorcycle visor. Most airsoft guns fire at 1 joule, maybe up to 2 joules if you pour hundreds of dollars into upgrades. The worst damage that could be caused would be to the helmet, destroying all your detailed work, but not your head.

Realistically, there are people out there that play without safety goggles, there are people out there that play in wraparound sunglasses... Personally I use impact rated goggles that shoulddeflect a .22 round point blank. A full, wraparound helmet with a motorcycle visor (Or even paintball goggles like he said) is definitely more protection than most people use.

ODST froob said:
f*** this $#!T

Froob, that wasn't necessary. Although I don't have any authority over you here, there are still moderators who don't take cussing lightly. Please keep it to a minimum.

And while we are on the subject perhaps you should change your signature as well. Some would probably find it offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back